- A Little Internet History Mixed With Marketing Majors Who Dream To Be In Advertising
- How ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ Can Teach Us a Few Marketing Lessons
- SEO Includes Blogging, Keyword Research, Link Building, Etc. But Why Do We Need It?
- You Ever Think That Maybe Web Content is Better Than Advertising?
- Facebook’s New Search Doing Things Google Can’t
Category Archives: Internet Marketing
March 19th, 2013
By now I am sure you have heard/read your fair share of SEO stories by skeptics and are beginning to think does it really work? Am I going to sit here and cram it down your throat that YES YES YES it does! Not really, I am simply going to …
August 14th, 2012
Let’s face it every business strives to become an Internet sensation or at least recognized by Google. Therefore if you own a business it is wise to care about what you are publishing as far as content. It is the Golden Ticket to online success, whether it is to draw …
April 23rd, 2012
Simply put, ideal SEO (search engine optimization) copywriting is when a copywriter can combine SEO keywords with good writing that grabs the interest of both the search engines and the reader. Inevitably, SEO copywriting plays a key role in getting more traffic to your website. Although SEO keywords aren’t always …